Don’t have cash? Don’t worry! The Black Hills Farmers Market accepts credit, debit, and EBT cards!
Customers with SNAP/EBT benefits can shop for SNAP-eligible products at the market! If you would like to use your EBT card to pay for your items, please follow these steps:
1. Select the items you would like to buy and let the vendor know you would like to pay with your EBT card.
2. The vendor will write you a receipt for your purchase and hold onto your items.
3. When you are all done shopping (you can shop with multiple vendors), take your receipts to the market manager at the Information Booth.
4. The market manager will process your EBT payment and give you paid-in-full receipts to take back to the vendors you shopped with.
5. Finally, give the vendor your paid-in-full receipt, and the vendor will give you your items.
DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS Instructions
Most vendors are able to process customers’ debit/credit cards with a mobile card reader.