The Black Hills Farmers Market (BHFM) is currently a domestic non-profit, and we hope to have our 501(c)(3) status by 2018. When you donate to the BHFM, you help us:
- Enhance our food insecurity and nutrition programs, such as EBT and the Windowsill Harvest Project
- Grow the Black Hills Local Food Alliance and producer development activities
- Build our new farmer/producer programs, such as the Trial Vendor Program
- Apply for grants like the USDA Farmers Market Promotion Program
- Establish and make improvements to a permanent location in the community
We accept donations on-site at the market, as well as via PayPal.